- This event has passed.
Life Insurance Basics
September 8 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
One event on September 22, 2018 at 1:00pm
One event on October 13, 2018 at 1:00pm
One event on November 3, 2018 at 1:00pm
Imagine if financial literacy courses were a mandatory requirement at all high schools
across the nation, and if churches and places of worship made a promise to host financial
literacy trainings for their communities each year.
We at Wesley can’t immediately change the high school curriculum, but we can focus on our
members and the community at large. We are introducing a series of classes that are free to
all. Below is the class schedule for the rest of the year. Don’t miss any because each
class builds on the next.
- Saturday, August 25 – Financial Planning Basics, 1-3
- Saturday, September 8 – Life Insurance Basics, 1-3
- Saturday, September 22, Estate Planning Basics, 1-3
- Saturday, October 13, Investment Basics, 1-3
- Saturday, November 3, Retirement Income Planning, 1-3
The classes are taught by Juanita Stephens, a Financial Planner and member of
Wesley. Contact her at 512-598-9080 or register by sending an email to