- This event has passed.
Wednesday Night Evangelism Bible Study
November 16, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00pm on Wednesday, happening 10 times
The Evangelism Ministry will offer the second-in-a-series of “Beginnings: Longing to Belong”, Bible Study, starting Wednesday, September 7, 2016. Class time will be conducted 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm.
This is a nine- ten-week study that explores the importance of community in the Christian faith, using fire as its central metaphor. Each session includes a video presentation, and a small-group discussion, centered around a question for each week.
They are as follows:
- Longing to Belong? Introduction
- How Do We Find Our Place? Baptism
- What Are We Hungry For? Holy Communion
- What Happens When We Pray Together? Prayer
- What’s The Deal With Miracles? Signs and Wonders
- What Do We Have in Common? Stewardship
- How Can We Remember Who We Are? Worship
- How Can We Open Our Lives to Each Other? Hospitality
- How Can We Get Along When We Are So Different? Conflict Resolution
- How Do We Share What We Have Discovered? Witness