Scripture: 2 Timothy 4:7 (KJV)
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
Paul is leaving these words to Timothy. If you are trying to finish strong, you need to know these things:
- People will leave you because
- You have outgrown them
- They want to fulfill their own vision
- They don’t want to go where the Lord is leading you
Just know that people left Jesus too – John 6:66.
- Challenges will come
- Everybody God uses moves from one challenge to the next – 2 Corinthians 6:4
- Satan will attack you
- It is a sign of respect for you. It lets you know that you are valuable to God.
- It indicates a level of blessing that awaits you after the attack. You will be attacked when God is about to birth something into your life. It could be a new job, a new relationship, a child, a new ministry, or other new things God is doing in your life.
- Just stand on God’s word – 1 Corinthians 15:57. Put on the shield of faith & the armor of God.