Guest Preacher: Pastor Michael Oloyede Oyedokun II – Good Hope Baptist Church, Round Rock Texas
Scripture: Psalm 91: 1-3 (KJV)
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
A witness protection program gives you a new life, a new name, a new identity, and 24 hour protection in exchange for your testimony. Every day that you wake up, you have witnessed God’s goodness. However, in the witness protection program, Satan is always messing with a witness.
3 Ways Satan Will Mess With You as a Witness
- Satan will try to discredit the witness.
- Satan will try to discredit a witness based on their character. However just like Job, Peter & Paul, God can restore your value. He is in the business of turning Aints into Saints. He has been known to show up and show out.
- Satan will try to intimidate the witness.
- Intimidation is the act of scaring a witness out of testifying due to the fear of retaliation, however, God assures you that if you dwell in the place of the most High, you will be in the shadow of the Almighty
- You have to make sure that you are dwelling there. To dwell means you are living there permanently, not just storing some of your stuff there and coming back and forth on a temporary basis.
- Witnesses in the protection program get into trouble when they miss where they have come from and want to go back to visit where God has brought them back from. As a Christian, you shouldn’t want to go back. Don’t turn around, there is nothing left for you there.
- Satan will try to get rid of your evidence.
What is your testimony? What has God done for you? Keep leaning and trusting in God and God’s Witness Protection Program, witnesses are safe under the plan. He will protect you in his program.