This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
LOVING ONE ANOTHER
LOVE BELIEVES ALL THINGS, HOPES ALL THINGS AND ENDURES ALL THINGS
Love believes the best about others always.
Love endures all things. It means ” I stand my ground in loving you”
We should say you will never knowingly suffer at my hand.
I love you and there’s nothing you can do about it.
Do these 5 things.
1. People are insecure and we have to give them confidence.
Tell people that “I will never leave you or forsake you.”
We need to reassure them, give them some confidence.
2. People need to feel special. We need to compliment them.
Mary Kay said everyone has an invisible sign that says “make me feel special.”
3. People are looking for a better tomorrow and we need to give them hope.
If you put God in your life, your future can be better than your past.
“As long as you seek the Lord, your life will prosper.”
4. People need to be understood. We need to listen to them.
The trouble is, this takes more time than we are willing to give.
We are in too much of a hurry to hand out advice and move on, but it’s not working. Before people can be fixed, they must feel understood.
5. People need role models, so we need to be one.
Paul told the Corinthians, “you follow me, as I follow Christ.”
We say one thing, but do something different. Too often we are unaware of the example we are setting, and the impression we are making. When you leave this world, what you leave is your influence.